After months of court deliberations, the verdict is in; Ghislaine Maxwell was found guilty on five of the six original charges. She was found not guilty of “enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts”.
She was charged with the following:
- Count 1: Conspiracy to entice a minor to engage in illegal sex acts.
- Count 2: Enticing a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts.
- Count 3: Conspiracy to transport a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts.
- Count 4: Transporting a minor with the intent to engage in criminal sexual activity.
- Count 5: Conspiracy to commit sex trafficking of minors.
- Count 6: Sex trafficking of minors.
Most of these charges only carry a maximum sentence of up to 5 or 10 years, barring count 6; Sex trafficking of minors can mean up to 40 years in prison.
Though the MSM says she was facing a maximum of 40 years. If you include count 6 in your calculations, it would actually be 60. Out of this, she was only sentenced to 20. They must be joking! You spend more time in prison for possession of weed. What a disgrace! This woman trafficked hundreds of children for Epstein!
Every article I’ve seen on the topic, portrays her as the victim, even going so far as to say her treatment in jail was “unacceptable” (from the Independent). But that shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone, especially considering most MSM platforms are still babbling on about how Amber Heard is a victim of abuse and that she was only found guilty because of the “male dominated patriarchy”.
This just goes to show how far our legal system has fallen. They have failed us. Yet again.
Once again… money talks.