With the Government continuing to reduce the age of people who will be eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine, i feel it will only be a matter of time until they insist that our children also be vaccinated.
Back on the 10th of November 2020, the then Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Matt Hancock stated in a speech to parliament, “the vaccine will not be used for children”. He goes on to say “this is an adult vaccine, for the adult population”.
As far as i am aware, the vaccine compounds, structure, etc. have not changed since it was first produced therefore I would like to know why, barely 8 months or so later, they are willing to push this “adult only“ vaccine onto our children?
The Government has recently announced that 16-17 year old children are encouraged to be vaccinated. I suspect the age will be lowered further in the near future.
Regardless if you are pro-vaccine or anti-vaccine, the question still remains, what possible effect will the vaccine have on our children, not just now, but when they are 10, 20, 30 years older?
There is a plethora amount of articles, published by the Government, the Yellow Card Scheme is just one example, that will give you up to date information regarding the adverse effects adults have experienced after receiving the vaccine. But as far as i can see, this does not include children.
I, for one, do not wish to put my children’s health (now or in the future) at risk, by giving them a vaccine for something that they are at a “very very low” risk of catching. To that end, i have produced a letter (below), asking certain questions regarding the vaccine and i will be handing this letter to the head teacher of my children’s school.
If you are like me and you value your son’s, daughter’s, nephew’s, niece’s, etc future health, then please copy and paste the attached or download the file and edit it, to include the name of the child or children‘s name/s, print it out and hand it to head teacher of the school. You could also email it to the head teacher. But physically giving the letter to the head teacher will negate the response of “sorry, but i didn’t receive the email” etc.
Question letter for your school
To (NAME OF HEAD TEACHER) Head Teacher of (SCHOOL NAME).
I am (CHILD/S NAME) parent/mother/father/legal guardian. I was recently informed that the Government will possibly be introducing Covid-19 vaccinations to children of (CHILD/S NAME) age.
At this current time, i have some concerns and questions regarding the Covid-19 vaccination and i was hoping that, before (CHILD/S NAME) is given the vaccination, you would answer the following questions. Until i am satisfied with the response to all of the following questions, currently I DO NOT give consent for (CHILD/S NAME) to receive the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Would you please advise me on the approved legal status of the vaccine which you wish to administer and if it is experimental.
- Would you please provide details and assurances, that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests.
- Would you please advise me of the full list of contents of the vaccine they will be given and if any are toxic to the body?
- Would you please advise me of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine, since its introduction.
- Would you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating, is NOT “experimental MRNA gene altering therapy”.
- Would you please confirm, that (CHILD/S NAME) will not be under any duress from yourselves, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
- Would you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should (CHILD/S NAME) be unfortunate to contract Covid-19 (being unvaccinated and vaccinated) and the likelihood of recovery?
Once i have received the above information in full and i am satisfied that there is NO threat to the health of (CHILD/S NAME), i will be happy to give consent for (CHILD/S NAME) to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions, namely that,
- You confirm, that (CHILD/S NAME) will suffer no harm.
- Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor, who will take full legal and financial responsibility, for any injuries occurring to (CHILD/S NAME), and/or from any interactions by authorised personnel, regarding these procedures.
- If (CHILD/S NAME) at any time, develop any adverse reactions as a result of the vaccine administered, the person administering the vaccine, the school, the doctor (see B), the person who has informed the previous mentioned to administer the vaccine to (CHILD/S NAME), will take full legal and financial responsibility.
- In the event that any of the requirements requested are not met and that i should decline the vaccination of (CHILD/S NAME), please confirm that it will not compromise the learning of my child and that they will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result.
I would also advise, that their inalienable rights are reserved.
I reiterate, until i am satisfied with the response to all of the above questions and points, I DO NOT give consent to anyone administrating the Covid-19 vaccine to (CHILD/S NAME). If, and only when I am satisfied with the response to the above questions and points that i have raised, will I give my consent.
I would appreciate acknowledgement of receipt of my letter and i will await your response to the above questions.